Our family loves grilling recipes, especially easy ones like this grilled chicken kabob recipe. The chicken on this recipe turned out so juicy and packed with flavor. The best part about chicken kabobs is that you decide what you put on them. We added sausage and sweet peppers to our grilled chicken kabobs, but you can add anything or omit anything.
I think that is the one thing that I love about this chicken kabob recipe is how versatile it is. I can make it and you can make it and we have two completely different recipes.
Just 2 ingredients for this Chicken Kabob Marinade:
Now I did marinade my chicken. It makes the chicken so much more packed with flavor and the entire family loved it. You got something wonderful with each bite. No crazy ingredients here. This is what you need:
- 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup of A1 sauce
- of course you will need chicken breasts – about 6 chopped up into bite size junks
Now the sweet BBQ combined with the tangy A1 sauce just makes the best marinade. The chicken is packs with sweet and tangy – it is almost like some sassy chicken that the entire family will love.
How to make Grilled Chicken Kabobs:
- Chop up your chicken into bit sized pieces. You want them chunky so they don’t fall off the kabobs.
- Marinade in the chicken kabob marinade for a few hours or over night.
- Preheat the grill so it gets nice and hot.
- Add the chicken to the metal skewers (we bought our skewers on Amazon). at this point you can also add other ingredients like peppers and sausage.
- Grill on the grill, rotating them completely often for about 15 minutes until chicken is cooked through. We use grilling tongs so we didn’t burn our hand. I have also heard that these grilling mitts work great but I haven’t personally tried them (yet 🙂 ).
- Serve with your favorite sides!
More ideas to add to your chicken kabob recipe:
Jazz up this chicken kabob recipe and make it your own. I thought I would give you a few ideas to jazz up these kabobs your way.
- Sweet sausage
- Spicy sausage
- Fresh jalapeños
- Zucchini or Summer Squash
- Bell Peppers
- Steak bites
What else would you add to your grilled chicken kabobs?
Here are some easy side dish recipes:
- How to Cook Brown Rice in Microwave
- Grilled Asparagus Recipe
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Recipe
- How to Steam Broccoli in the Microwave
- Rosemary Roasted Potatoes